2004 Hydrostream HST Mod VP 19 6 For Sale
Mod VP 19 6
$17,000 - Boat Financing
Cutler Bay, Florida
2004 Hydrostream HST Mod VP 19.6 Performance
2004 Hydrostream HST Mod-VP 19.6 Performance model in excellent condition with absolutely no stress cracks or damage other than minor imperfections in the brand new Urethane Pearl two-tone paint.
Built by 'Boatworks' as a very light setup, Race version. Mod-VP weigh 600 Lbs to 650 Lbs in this restored condition.
This is an 'Air Entrapment Tunnel' design Racing boat.
Turn-Key restored! Solid Boat and Motor - see all the attached pictures.
Details of the Exterior.-
- Brand New Metal Taco Trim,
- Brand New Upholstery Bucket Seat & Rear Hatch in Kevlar Grey,
- Brand New Custom Boat Cover, WeatherMax 80 Black,
- Fully Restored Core (with some strengthening modifications) - the Transom is solid,
- Beautiful Brand New Blue & Orange Pearl Paint Job.
The Trailer is an Aluminum Continental Custom Single-Axle Trailer also in great condition with brand new Tires.
Details of what's inside the boat.-
(All parts are brand new - receipts are included!).
- SeaStar Solutions Hydraulic 2.4 Helm, Latham Marine Stainless Steel Side Steering Ram with Wing Back Plate,
- All Brand New Mercury Gauges,
- Livorsi Marine Trim Gauge Setup with Mercury 20-inch Offshore Actuator. ($750.00 Gauge),
- Bob's Machine Shop Action Series Hydraulic Jack Plate - 10-inch Set Back Model,
- Bob's Jack Plate Gauge Action Series,
- Turn Signal Trim & Jack Handle (installed on Steering Helm),
- 28.0 Gal Custom Fuel Tank,
- Bosch Fuel Pump,
- Mercury Filters, Stainless Steel Racor Water Separator,
- Smooth Custom Shifter,
- Kill Switch,
- Fusion Marine Stereo with four (4) Separate 6-inch Fusion Marine Speakers,
- All Brand New Wiring Harness to Motor,
- All Brand New Electrical & Brand New Electrical Panel on Boat,
- Perco LED Side Lights,
- Three (3) Automatic Ultima Bilge 600 GPH Pumps,
- AGM X2 Power Dual Purpose-Deep Cycle Battery with Charger.
Details of Both Motor & Modifications.-
- Crate Engine,
- 1989 Mercury 2.4 BP (Bridgeport) EFI,
- Low Hours on Power Head (less than 50 hours),
- 1 Owner (Me),
- 0.40 Shaved-Off Heads (to achieve Balanced 130 Lbs Compression across Cylinders),
- Boyesen Dual Stage Reeds,
- Newt Electronics Stator, Trigger & Switch Box,
- Brucato ECU Brand New Curve 391B,
- Injectors Rebuilt & Flowed,
- Brand New 2000 20-inch Offshore Swivel with 280 Tuner Smooth Factory Can,
- Early Exhaust Relief,
- Brand New Trim Pump & Blue Hoses (matches the Paint job),
- Very Nice Sport Master Lower Unit RH with 187 Fat Shaft,
- Brand New Water Pump,
- Brand New Custom Drag Yamaha 28P Prop.
Note. This boat is FAST! - extremely stable at high speeds. Such a very unique package indeed!
A must see Power Performance Boat and everything within works well.
Currently located in Cutler Bay, FL.
Serious inquiries only.
Stock Number B205230T.
Financing, Nationwide Shipping and Warranties available to qualified buyers.
Stock Number: B205230T