1977 Peterson 37 SL For Sale
$19,500 - Boat Financing
1977 Peterson 37SL
37 foot with 12 foot beam.
This is a sail away yacht (no problems).
All glass and Teac.
racing cruising sloop.
Great hull no cracks or blisters.
Solid fiberglass upper deck (no plywood inserts).
Built by Ontario Shipyards in 1977 and outfitted to win or enjoy,
1. Full kitchen (Galley)with stainless gimballed gas stove.
a) Two sinks one fresh water pump and one salt water pump for extended trips.
2. Full bathroom (Head) with shower.
3. Sleeps 8 people.
4. All Teac interior with inlay floors.
5. 100 gallon fresh water 80 gallon diesel tank.
6. Solid stainless ocean going rigging Kevlar 150% Genoa, full battened main, standard & gossamer spinnakers.
7. Collapsible brass racing prop. Reversible to non collapsible for long sailing.
8. Low profile cabin with 6' 2' head room.
9. New bottom paint and anodes.
10. Chart table with under table storage and compass and San Juan charts.
11. Yanmar 2 cylinder diesel with new transmission clutches and bearings.
12. Auto pilot with 'Auto Helm'. continental shelf depth finder and standard depth finder.
Located in Burlington, WA
Stock Number B206359T
Financing, Nationwide Shipping And Warranties Available To Qualified Buyers
Stock Number: B206359T