2009 Subaru Impreza WRX STi Hatchback For Sale
WRX STi Hatchback
2009 Subaru Impreza WRX STi Hatchback
This is my introductory car into the WRX STi scene and from the moment I sat in the cockpit of this vehicle, I was in love. All of the additions that are done to this car were done while I owned this car. I bought this car with a salvaged title. This car comes with
- 92,500 Miles on Body
- New Engine (10-15k miles on it) With
- Full Nameless Turbo-back Exhaust
- Cobb Accessport
- New Power Steering Pump Replaced at 90,000 Miles
- Seibon Carbon Fiber Hood
Also have the OEM hood in storage if that is something you would like as well
- Amplifier Aftermarket Stereo (Bluetooth, AUX, and USB connections)
Both made by Kenwood
- Twin Red Hella SuperTone Horns
- Oil changed every 3,000-3,5000 miles
- Brake fluid replacement (Dexron III) done at 92,500 miles
- Rack Pinion Replaced at 92,500 Miles
- Wheel Alignment (Done at Les Schwab in Corvallis OR) done at 92,500 Miles
- Front Rear Differential Fluid Replaced at 92,500 Miles with 75-90 Weighted Fluid
- Manual Transmission Fluid Replaced at 92,500 Miles with 75-90 Weighted Fluid
Car does not have a tune on it but I took it to FTW Tuning and they said that a simple street tune could greatly increase the performance of the car without any risk to the engine because of the forged Pistons Crank. Body of the car and wheels have some cosmetic damage due to being a daily driver.
Unit is located in Philomath, OR.
Financing, Nationwide Shipping and Warranties available to qualified buyers.
Stock Number: A197651U