1971 Triumph TR6 For Sale
1971 Triumph TR-6 Convertible
1971 Triumph TR-6 Convertible Project car in restoration.
List of what have been completed on her..-
- Brand New Rear Deck Lid
- Brand New Rocker Panels & End Caps (1 installed & 1 ready to be)
- Rebuilt Engine with Chevrolet Exhaust Valves
- Brand New Valves, Springs & Keepers
- The Engine had been machined & all Components checked & replaced where required
- Brand New Rings (a few connecting Rods)
- Brand New Pushrods & Lifters
- All Brand New Frontend Parts (both Upper & Lower - not installed)
- Have a Pristine Factory Hardtop for her
- Rag Top Frame (needs the Rag)
- Roll Bar
- All Brand New Universals 6 (not installed)
- All Brand New Rubber Seals, Windshield, Doors, etc. (not installed)
- Two (s) Sets of Seats
All the above parts are British OEM...!
Other Installations include.-
- Nine (9) Rims Eight (8) Trim Rings
- Eight (8) Tires (4 brand new & never mounted)
- 185/15 Michelin Red Wall Tires (brand new)
- KONI Shocks (on the front)
- Stock Lever Shocks (rear)
And a few more...!
Note. This car has been in a Garage space for over 30-Years now! Want to sell this car FAST! All machine work had been performed by 'Larry's Machine Shop' in New London (now out of business).
A must see Import Classic and everything within works well
Currently located in Uncasville, CT.
Serious inquiries only.
Financing, Nationwide Shipping and Warranties available to qualified buyers.
Stock Number: C194677L1