1988 Ford L9000 Hauler For Sale
1988 Ford L9000 Hauler
Setup for Hauling Manufactured Homes!
Very well taken care of and well maintenanced.
Locally bought and 'Owned'!.
Had been purchased from a well-known dealer in Green Bay.
This dealer had the Motor rebuilt back in 2010, and it used for only 2-Years thereafter.
This Pickup Truck had also been stored for 5-Years in a heated facility - stays indoors 'All-Year-Round' in this facility.
Had been used for moving homes on a private Lot only, therefore it has not been licensed.
Equipped with a Rebuilt 350hp Cummins Diesel motor with approximately 200,000 - 300,000 miles.
- 1999 Kingsley Fischer 6-Way 3,000 Psi,
- Hydraulic Hitch with Three (3) High-Rise Ball Extensions,
- 1999 Kingsley Fischer Heated Electric Power Mirrors with 12ft Hydraulic Extensions,
- Three (3) Brand New Heavy-Duty Batteries (purchased last April),
- Brand New Air Cleaner, Oil & Gas Filters (all changed),
- Air Ride Seat (Driver),
- Large Compartments (for Tools built into the Bed of Truck),
- Aluminum Polished Rim Simulators,
- Brand New Pump & Mortar (for the Hydraulics),
And a few more not mentioned...!
Note. Approximately 50% Tire tread remaining.
A must see Manufactured Homes Hauler and everything within works well.
Currently located in Denmark, WI.
Serious inquiries only.
Stock Number Denmark.
Financing, Nationwide Shipping and Warranties available to qualified buyers.
Stock Number: H208951E